Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obama supports disability rights

Obama supports the ADA Restoration Act and a number of other disability rights/access initiatives. See his brief commentary on video at The Underrepresented.

I've just switched candidates and will be voting for Obama. You can see his platform on disability rights at www.barackobama.com/issues/disabilities and his plan on healthcare at www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/.

(This isn't new news, but I had not seen it before, and others may have missed it as well.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to start "Obamability" in efforts to get the disabled population voting. If you or another person would like to help contact me at swheels@verizon.net
Thanks, I can't do it alone.

Sue

FridaWrites said...

I've overcommitted myself for the next couple of months, so I may not be able to do as much as I'd like, but I am interested.

Send me info at fridawrites, care of gmail.com.