Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Loopyland

I'm loopy right now but things went fine. No reaction to anestheia or steroid at all. They gave me Versed and fentanyl first because of my nervousness/fear so I don't even remember getting the general this time, or even being taken back to recovery this time. I remember talking about dissections with the anesthesiologist and then not caring about anything, and thinking, nope, not going to talk now, because I'll start saying stuff...

Spine dr. promises me I won't get a spinal headache and that things went well. Some achiness in shoulder, but neck feels better right now--may feel worse for a few days after the lido wears off, and then may feel better from the epidural.

2 med things down this week, one to go. No appointments next week--how'd that happen? Shh...don't tell anyone.

Going back to dozing...zzzz...

Update: Okay, with the lidocaine worn off, this hurts like hell. Have two important disability issues I want to blog about, but will have to happen later.

No comments: