Sunday, March 16, 2008

This Week on PostSecret


This week on PostSecret, the first postcard contains an image of Frida Kahlo with a statement about how the writer hopes there's someone else who feels as much a stranger in the world as he or she does. I like it, and I do.
Text: I used to think I was the strangest person in the world
but then I thought, there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like
me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do
I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me too.
well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it's true I'm here,
and I'm just as strange as you.
Image of Frida Kahlo turned sideways, with text superimposed.


2 comments:

AL said...

I've been looking for this. I saw it again on Tumblr, but I was looking for the first one I saw on Postsecret years ago. Doing a post on my fave'd secrets over the years...

bixbi said...

I also was looking for this.
I believe it is my favorite Post Secret ever.
Thanks for keeping the image here.
:)