Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend YouTube

Last weekend my sister and I exchanged favorite YouTube videos. You'd think we could do this long distance rather than in person, but no.

One of her choices was a film we used to watch sometimes while waiting for the schoolbus after school. I didn't realize the cartoon was that short, but I guess since it took us a week to get through that mongoose movie, it couldn't have been that long. Presenting Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet, a love story:

[Alice and Johnny, two department store hats, get separated. Johnny continues to pine for Alice, and goes through difficult times and near-death hat experiences, only to be reunited with Alice as they both are placed on the heads of two horses.]

And my choice, Rob Paravonian's Pachelbel rant:

No comments: