Thursday, September 25, 2008

Swimming Through

Why oh why does my stomach hurt? Oh yes, NSAIDs.

I'm afraid I just can't be positive right now. Is this okay with you people?

I like the instructor at the swimming class today (different people on different days). I don't know what these people eat for breakfast to have so much energy and humor, but I want some of it.

Things really aren't bad right now. They're just humdrum. Humdrum. humdrum humdrum redrum redrum. I feel like I'm just perched all day until the kids get home. Off course they have their homework and after school activities. I live for the weekends with them, except they have a lot of activities then too.

6 comments:

Wheelchair Dancer said...

"sok wid me

WCD

FridaWrites said...

:)

william Peace said...

When my son was born my mother and father told me part of raising a kid was learning how to let them go. For me, this is the hardest part of being a parent. I love my son dearly but he has to forge his own life as an independent person.

FridaWrites said...

Yes, that actually is my philosophy too. We have to allow them the steps toward independence from the beginning, or they get terribly unhappy. Giving them choices is important.

Elizabeth McClung said...

Interesting metaphor, better than slogging on, yeah, things aren't bad, but that's not saying they are good or great. Dunno. I like this post, I can identify with it - does that make Cheryl my child? So I can play with her on the weekends?

FridaWrites said...

lol--yes, I think it does! Cheryl to the rescue.