Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!


For Sunday:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear NoSnoopy,
Happy birthday to you!

And to many, many more years of a beautiful friendship with you, may these fourteen be multiplied many times. You've always been there for me, through my triumphs and my mistakes and failures and my laughter and my tears, through experiences that I never thought would be mine. You've tolerated long conversations as I've tried to calm colicky babies, helped me as I waffle about big decisions and small ones, sympathized when I ended the fun at the cemetary by running back to the car, learned to sing the doggy muffin song, and even put up with me the year I forgot. I always have one person for sure on my side (as do you). Thank you. This is a friendship that is forever.

2 comments:

nosnoopy said...

Awww, thanks! PS--I never know how to take it when you randomly link to nude footage of supermodels (re: Pret A Porter), but thanks for that too. :-P Just kidding!

FridaWrites said...

I thought with the move it might be a bit before you saw!

I should have said NSFW, even though the context makes it clear--I will in the future.