Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bond, James Bond

We've been watching Pierce Brosnan, I mean James Bond, movies. Recovering safely from more spine injections (so I can surely reduce pain medications). That man is, oh, I would be so tempted to harass him. I had the opportunity to meet him with my job once except I couldn't because I was at the very end of my pregnancy. Sigh. Maybe I should have taken the risk and asked to be one of those to travel.

I'm still too brain fuzzy to follow the plot well, but it doesn't really matter. I get few celebrity crushes, but this has been a long lasting one.

The sedation experience was a bit like Wheelchair Dancer's--one second I was saying, "those are latex gloves!" and the next people are trying to give me something to drink in recovery.

2 comments:

yanub said...

You gave up your chance to meet your favorite celebrity for your child?! Heh. I hope you drag that tale out each Mother's Day and milk it for all it's worth. :)

FridaWrites said...

She doesn't know who he is yet, but I should, lol.

My son recently said he loves me because I gave birth to him. He's very much a mama's boy, completely unconditional mama love. My daughter's a mini-me, very much like me, only much improved, which is the point of parenting!