Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Drama in Real Life: A Reader's Digest Exclusive

I let both rheumatologists (former and current) know about the neurology appt. yesterday. Rheumatologist #1's office just called insisting I see him even though he's not my doctor anymore because he absolutely does not agree with the safety of me going on Enbrel. The nurse wanted to know whether I had already ordered it or started it. They said they can work me in in an hour today (no, can't move) or early in the morning Thursday--this from the office where it takes six weeks to schedule a visit for acute matters. So maybe not putting me on it last fall was not a matter of not believing me about the arthritis. Yes, I'll go in--it's probably important to hear what he has to say. Apparently he doesn't own stock in Enbrel.

Roller coaster.

2 comments:

yanub said...

Did you get in already? I'm anxious to hear your report on what he suggests you do.

FridaWrites said...

News at 11...or soon anyway. :)