Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Carnival Drawing Winners!

Using the Random Number generator at http://www.random.org/, I assigned each entry a number in the order that they were posted.  The number generator came up with #2 and then #3; I am excluding myself since I already have both of these items.

So Carrie and khills, you are the winners of the contest!  Carrie gets first choice of the item she would like, and then khills.  There's the Partner Link leash or a treat bag from Cody's Creations or a collar with tag changer from Terri; see the original call for posts for the links.

Please let me know which item you select in comments here, and then when you get a chance to further decide, please email me at fridawrites at gmail com with your color/design and size for the collar, if applicable, as well as your address.

Congratulations, and thanks for participating!

3 comments:

Carrie's Just Mildly Medicated said...

emailing ;)

Sharon Wachsler said...

Oooh, how exciting! Congrats to the winners! And thank you, FridaWrites, for your generosity.

FridaWrites said...

You're welcome; khills emailed her choice too, so they're on their way.